Black Armoury in collaboration with Viktor Berbekucz - this blunted training sword is forged based on original Black Armoury research and plans.
It is based on two well documented historical type XIV swords - Oakeshott XVI.1 (Royal Armouries IX.13) and Oakshott XVIa.2 (Nationalmuseet, Copenhagen).
Designed for full contact training and sparring, with a secured, folded back tip, and semi-rigid blade. Good weapon control and adequate impact protection are highly recommended.
1.8159 (51CrV4) steel
1 year warranty against breakage.
- Weight: 1100g (4 lbs)
- Total Length: 955mm (38.7")
- Point of Balance: 75mm (3.35") in front of the guard
- Forward Vibration Node (CoP): 575mm (20.7") in front of the guard / 230mm (10.4") behind the point.
- Flexibility: Semi-Rigid
- Blade length: 805mm (31")
- Blade width (Guard/CoP/Point -10mm): 42/29/15mm
- Blade thickness: 4,5/4/4mm
- Grip Length: 114mm (5.5”)
- 1.8159 (51CrV4) Steel
- 1100 g
- Flex Category
- Yellow "Semi-Stiff"
- Total Length
- 95,5 cm
- Blade Length
- 80,5 cm
- Point of Balance (CoG)
- 7,5 cm
- Blade Node (CoP)
- 57,5 cm
- Blade Width @ Guard
- 4,2 cm
- Blade Width @ CoP
- 2,9 cm
- Grip Length
- 9 cm
4 other products in the same category:
Arming N°1 - HEMA Sword - Black Armoury
Basic arming sword, for sword & buckler or medieval sword & shield
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Stiff neck protection with padded lining.
Fabric used: cotton, polypropylene