Sparring Gloves are made entirely of synthetic, modern materials. No animal products are used at any stage of production in these gloves.
The materials used to make Sparring Gloves are :
Outer shell :
- Styrogum, hardened and compacted. (Thickness: 8mm hands and thumbs guard - 6mm on the cuffs)
- PE-HD polyethylene. Impact strength: kJ/m²,DIN EN ISO 179
- Cordura ®
- Inner impact protection: Poron XRD-15197-35
- 40mm polypropylene carrying tape
Weight of one pair of gloves in standard size M with standard length cuff:
- Sparring Gloves Hoof model with standard cuffs – 730 g
- Sparring Gloves Hoof with long cuffs – 740 g
- Sparring Gloves Hoof with hourglass cuffs – 570 g
2 other products in the same category:
Mitten Gloves - Sparring Gloves
SG Mitten - shelled mitten glove
Heavy "Lobster" Gloves - SPES
Heavy Gloves reinforced with plastic shells, it offers excellent protection for sword fighting with steel.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Extra strength and flexibility, adjustable strap. Long lasting quality. Added protection for the floating ribs and upper abdomen.
Sparring & International Tournament
800N Pluderhosen or "Puffy Pants"