This arming sword waster is based on the Oakeshott Type XIII.
We’ve fully tested it at the Warrior Box in Clermont-Ferrand - it is light, flexible (but not too much) and pleasant in the hand.
- The white blade is machined synthetic.
- The guard, handle and pommel are cast in one piece from non-breakable polymer (the same we use for our pole arm heads).
- The handle is wrapped in hand-sewn leather.
- This waster is sturdy and cannot be disassembled.
- It’s average weight is 490 g.
This range of simulators was developed for HEMA and is distributed exclusively by Black Armoury.
The synthetic material allows for safe use of the item while offering many customisation possibilities (painting, dressing, etc.), making these products excellent for other uses: reenactment, theatre, cinema, or cosplay.
(There may be variations in the leather handle colour)
- 500 g
- Flex Category
- Yellow "Semi-Stiff"
- Total Length
- 94 cm
- Point of Balance (CoG)
- 18 cm
- Guard Length
- 16 cm
- Grip Length
- 10,5 cm
- Pommel Type
4 other products in the same category:
Spear Head MK3 - Synthetic - ARCEM
Made from hard rubber, ideal for safe training and sparring.