The forearm protectors help to lessen the threat of injury during frequent historical fencing training. Additionally this model has elbow protection. Made of sturdy fabric and super-hard profiled plastic inserts, gives you high level of protection during fight. The elbow protection, an extension of the forearm protector, is specially shaped to provide the most protection for the elbows possible without impeding movement.
Forearm and elbow protector version 2.0, modified in our offer from 01/11/2013:
- achieved better protection thanks to single-element elbow protector made of polypropylene,
- better fitting PP bowl for the elbow; in comparison with the previous version, the elbow element does not stick out from the arm,
- eliminated weak protected place between elbow and forearm - previous version had 1,5cm gap. In version 2.0 elements overlap each other eliminating the gap,
- additional elastic tape on the back of elbow part makes this element stay better in place without moving,
- Velcro tape mounting of forearm part gives you the possibility of adjustment of the whole protector length,
- possibility to detach the elbow part if necessary.
Price for a pair.
Minh N. published the 20/02/2021 following an order made on 19/12/2020
Need for time using
Baptiste J. published the 01/12/2020 following an order made on 12/10/2020
De très bonnes protections, les coudières peuvent rester attachées aux vestes Spes via des points de montage, une protection assez rigide mais qui ne limitera pas vraiment les mouvements.
4 other products in the same category:
ARCEM Mini Forearms
Minimalist forearm protectors - hard plastic shell
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Large capacity, rollers, opens completely flat for easy access.
Fabric used: cotton
"Obsesseo" is the 2011 I.33 Sword and Buckler DVD by David Rawlings
Extra strength and flexibility, adjustable strap. Long lasting quality. Added protection for the floating ribs and upper abdomen.