Black Armoury in collaboration with Viktor Berbekucz - for full contact longsword training. With a secured, folded back tip, blunted quillions and a highly flexible blade, this Feder is specificlly designed for blade-work and to allow training at the trust.
- Weight: 1270g (2.8 lbs)
- Total Length: 1300mm (51")
- Point of Balance: 53mm (2") in front of the guard
- Forward Vibration Node (CoP): 615mm (24 1/4") in front of the guard / 345mm (13 1/2") behind the point.
- Flexibility: Very High - 300mm (11 3/4") bend under 7kg (15 1/2 lbs) of pressure
- Blade length: 960mm (37 3/4")
- Blade width (Guard/Ricasso/CoP/Point -10mm): 45/70/18,5/15
- Blade thickness: 5/5/3/3
DESIGN BY BLACK ARMOURY - EXCLUSIVE.
Blade 6 months warranty against breakage
These swords are forged and assembled traditionally in a workshop, some small variations in weight, dimensions and colour are to be expected.
(hand-made product - exact match to photos and measurements are not guaranteed)
- 1.8159 (51CrV4) Steel
- 1270 g
- Flex Category
- Green "Flexible"
- Total Length
- 130 cm
- Blade Length
- 96 cm
- Point of Balance (CoG)
- 53 cm
- Blade Node (CoP)
- 61,5 cm
- Blade Width @ Guard
- 4,5 cm
- Schilt Width
- 7 cm
- Blade Width @ CoP
- 2 cm
- Blade Width @ Tip
- 1,5 cm
4 other products in the same category:
Feder N° 2 - HEMA Sword - Stiff - Black Armoury
Rigid Federschwert with secured point.
Feder N° 3 Rings - HEMA Sword - Medium - Black Armoury
Flexible, lightweight, secure tip, ideal for HEMA practice. With rings.